At Start Technology our IT support service is not based on waiting until a problem is reported to us by an end user before we do anything about it (Break/fix). We actively seek issues out so that we can pro-actively resolve them before they impact your business.
Start Technology's managed services include as standard 24/7 monitoring of your servers and PCs with automated ticketing of issues identified so that our engineers can rapidly identify and resolve performance and downtime issues with your infrastructure.
24 hours a day we can:
- Track physical and virtual server performance, including memory and CPU utilisation, to ensure slow response times are not happening from an overloaded system.
- Monitor disk utilisation, to ensure that sufficient capacity exists for swap and write functions and application processes are not waiting on disk I/O.
- Ensure that server physical hardware characteristics are within range and not at risk of overheating from a under performing fan or cooling system.
- Monitor Windows processes for resources consumed to ensure that component services are healthy and available.
- Plan for capacity upgrade in over-loaded systems or allocation of higher workload to under-utilised systems.
- Create a base line of performance for individual servers to assess opportunities for cost savings through virtualisation and workload re-allocation.
- In fact, we can tailor our monitoring systems to just about any application or service so you can be sure we have our eye on the systems that matter most to your business.
Call us today on 01743 298611 to discuss the options that we can provide to really bullet-proof your IT.